Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Practice Blog Post

My name is Melanie Lee. I am originally from Dallas, Texas, but I have lived in a total of five states: Texas, Georgia, Alabama, Washington State, and Virginia. I spent the majority of my life in Dallas, Texas (birth until 15 years) though, so that is where I consider my home to be. My favorite things to do are spending time with my family and traveling. I haven't had a chance to travel outside of the country yet but i plan to as soon as i am financially able to.
I am attending The University of South Alabama because my husband, Brandon, is originally from Mobile and his contract with the U.S. Navy will be up in April so we decided to move back to his hometown until both of us finish with school. We have two small children, Braelynn and Brooklyn (ages 2 and 7 months), so the family support has been beyond helpful. Currently, he is in Virginia until his contract is up so I'm here trying to balance my school work and taking care of my children.
I entered the education field because I really got tired of seeing so many people over the age of 18 who didn't know basic grammar, spelling, and math so I decided to do something about it. My academic passion is math, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment